Monday, March 1, 2010

BBC Broadcast

I thought this broadcast was very helpful. It was very long, but that gave them plenty of time to carefully explain every topic. It was easy to understand because these people were talking to each other in terms easy to understand. They explained each topic, and gave us all the information we needed to know to understand the next topic. It really helped me learn about Rome, many of its policies, and lots of events in Rome's history. It followed Rome's whole rise to power. I learned lots of things that I did not know before. The people also talked about some people that are also written about in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. I have learned about Rome a little bit with Julius Caesar, so this broadcast helps me connect my knowledge from class, Julius Caesar, and from this broadcast.


Broadcast:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p004y26w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog